Friday, February 5, 2010

Send Me Some Nanoprisms!

I’ve just ordered a product that is guaranteed to make me look years younger! In 7-10 business days, when I receive this miraculous product, I will look at least 15 years younger than I do today. I can’t wait! When I read about it, I just couldn’t resist. I whipped out my credit card, to order online, faster than you can say - “Wrinkles, what wrinkles?” Girls, it has nanoprisms – “billions of microscopic three-dimensional nanoprisms!” Can you believe it? I’m not sure what a nanoprism is but it sure sounds cool and so sparkly. Here’s the way they explain it: “the human eye cannot see a wrinkle. What the eye sees is actually the shadow made by the wrinkle. And, since all those billions of microscopic nanoprisms refract and scatter light onto the “walls” of the wrinkles, when you use this product...” . There is so much more, but that’s the part that sold me. Imagine – I’ll still have wrinkles, but no one will see them because of the nanoprisms!! I’m lovin’ this!

As I was thinking about those nanoprisms that refract/scatter light and eliminate the appearance of my wrinkles, the thought struck me that I have a savior who does the same thing for my sins. Think about it. There is and will continue to be sin in my life, but Praise God – Jesus is the ultimate nanoprism that hides that sin. NO! He doesn’t hide it. He takes it away and there I stand – unblemished and wrinkle-free because of the sacrifice He made for me. Forget about wrinkles, forget about shadows – I will slather myself with Jesus and look like a brand new creation. There isn’t a product in this world that can promise those results. Thank you, God, for your unmatchable love and sin covering Son!

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, I absolutely love this comparison! God bless you for sharing your wit and wisdom.

    ReplyDelete